Google search engine
30 C
Guwahati
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Google search engine
HomeUncategorized16 year old boy climbs up a train to click selfie, gets...

16 year old boy climbs up a train to click selfie, gets electrocuted

Bengaluru: A 16 year old boy suffered serious burn injuries after being electrocuted while trying to take a selfie atop a goods train. The boy accidentally touched the overhead cable hanging over the goods train and got an electric shock.

The incident took place at the railway tracks near Jokatte Road Number 04 in Karnataka’s Mangaluru. The teenager, identified as Mohammed Dishan, climbed on the top of a stationary goods wagon in order to take a selfie. He came in contact with the high-powered electrical lines overhead. Consequently, he was zapped by 25,000 volts, and was thrown off onto the railway line.

Also read: Strict guidelines issued by SEBA ahead of HSLC/AHM Exams 2021

Dishan was immediately dashed to AJ Hospital in Mangaluru. He is being administered treatment in the emergency ward of the hospital and his condition is said to be critical, according to a report published by Mangalorean.

Also read: Covid Scare just getting worse: Graveyards, crematoriums overcrowded with rising covid deaths

The local police, after receiving information, visited the spot and conducted inquiries. Furthermore, the inspector of the Railway Protection Force (RPF) visited the hospital to collect details of the injured teenager from his family members and medics. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Today's Weather

Guwahati
thunderstorm
30 ° C
30 °
30 °
79 %
0kmh
75 %
Tue
30 °
Wed
32 °
Thu
33 °
Fri
33 °
Sat
32 °

Watch latest Movies & TV Series on Prag Play

Most Popular