Guwahati/ 27th July’2017 (Prag News Desk): At least 36 tourist including 25 foreigners hospitalized after eating poisoning food at mountain resort situated at Ivano-Frankovsk in Ukraine on Wednesday.
After the dinner at local complex near Verkhovyna town the tourist were immediately admitted to hospital for medical treatment, source added.
Among the hospitalized tourist 14 were Germans and 11 were Polish tourist.
Health officials informed all were now in stable condition.
Around 152 people were accommodated at the tourist complex during the time of incident.
After the close investigation by the health officials violation of sanitary and food safety norms were the main cause of poisoning food.