12 killed in car bomb blast in Afghanistan

Guwahati/ 28th August’2017 (Prag News Desk): At least 12 people were killed and 19 were severely injured in a massive car bomb attack at Helmand province in Afghanistan on Monday. The attack took place on the convoy of Afghan forces on a leading road to Nawa district. The defence officials said the situation came under control as the injured people were immediately admitted to the hospital for further treatment. Helmand province is the area where recently clash between police officials and Taliban militants took place. Terrorist used car bombing on Sunday night as both army and civilians have lost their life. The officials said they were investigating to find out the depth of the story as till now no terror group has claimed responsible for the incident so far.

Share it on

Leave a Reply