Tinsukia: A massive fire broke out in the Tinsukia district of Assam on Friday, burning down a residence in the vicinity. The house belonged to a business identified as Kishore Jain. The fire was massive spreading to its nearby hardware shop called T-Mech.
Property worth crores has been reported burnt down to ashes. No casualties have been reported till now. It is being speculated that the fire might have broken out due to a short circuit though investigations are underway.
Fire tenders are working to douse the fire and retrieve the damaged objects from the fire site.