Guwahati: Bank employees got the best holiday list for planning trips this month. The month of October offered 12 days off for the bank employees.
In this month, starting from October 12 to October 24, banks will remain closed. Banks provided 12 days off for their employees during this festive month. The list of the holiday also included second and fourth Saturdays.
However, common people might suffer due to the closing of banks in India amid the festive season. Moreover, the holiday list would vary from one state to another in India.
Bank holiday list for October 2021:
- October 12, 2021 – Durga Puja (Maha Saptami)
- October 13, 2021 – Durga Puja (Maha Ashtami)
- October 14, 2021 – Durga Puja (Maha Navami)
- October 15, 2021 – Durga Puja (Vijaya Dashami)
- October 16, 2021- Durga Puja/ Dasain (celebrated in the state of Sikkim)
- October 17, 2021- Sunday (regular off)
- October 18, 2021- Kati Bihu (celebrated in the state of Assam)
- October 19, 2021- Eid-e-Milad
- October 20, 2021-Lakshmi Puja
- October 22, 2021-Friday after Eid-e-Milad-ul-Nabi (celebrated in Jammu and Kashmir)
- October 23, 2021- Fourth Saturday (regular off)
- October 24, 2021- Sunday (regular off)