New Delhi: BJP National President J.P. Nadda in the presence of CM Sarvananda Sonowal, Himanta Biswa Sarma and State BJP Chief Ranjeet Kumar Das on Tuesday revealed their party’s manifestos for the upcoming assembly elections is Assam just days ahead of the first phase of elections in Assam.
Here are the 10 promises of BJP in Assam:
- Mission Brahmaputra that aims to save the people from the impacts of floods.
- Arunoday Programme which will give monthly support of Rs. 3000 to 30 lakh people.
- Rs. 2.5 lakh financial support for all namgarhs.
- Free and quality education to children in government institutions. Bicycles for girl students from class 8 onwards.
- Promises to protect genuine Indian citizens and stop infiltrators by practicing ‘Corrected NRC’ so that Assam stays with Assam.
- Promises delimitation to protect the political rights of people.
- BJP has plans at macro and micro level for a self- sufficient Assam.
- Promises ensured job opportunity for the youth of Assam making the state the fastest job creator state in the country. Promises government jobs for 2 lakh people, private sector jobs for 8 lakh people and jobs for another 1 lakh by March 31, 2022.
- Swami Vivekananda Youth Employment Scheme to promote entrepreneurship and to support 2 lakh youths every year as entrepreneurs for the next five years.
- ‘Patta’ system to support landless people.