1. Assam government declared Golaghat, Jorhat, Sonitpur, Bishwanath and Lakhimpur districts as a containment zone for the next seven days however, all these districts will be opened till 5 pm.
2. All shops will remain open till 12 pm in the Morigaon and Goalpara districts, after 1 pm curfew will be imposed in the two districts, however, grocery stores will remain open till 5 pm.
3. In all the remaining 27 districts till 4 pm all the shops will remain open, after 5 pm curfew will be imposed in all the 27 districts.
4. Relaxation has been imposed in Railway station and Airport, however, it is mandatory for all the passengers to undergo the covid test.
5. Passengers who have taken both the covid shots should show a vaccine certificate to avail free covid test.
6. Within 15 August all the districts will be equipped with ICU facilities, moreover, there is no shortage of Oxygen in the state.
7. Kamrup(Metro) reported 2173 covid cases in the past 10 days.
8. No change in curfew timing in Guwahati.
9. Only 5 persons can offer namaz inside the Mosque for Eid, whereas others are asked to offer namaz in their respective homes.
10. Inter-District movement is prohibited until further order.
11. Only 10 people will be permitted to funeral and marriage ceremonies.
This is a developing story more details are awaited.