A serious of decisions are made by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, with the aim to increase the number of doctors, nurses, and allied professionals for better management during the ongoing second wave of the Covid-19 situation.
A decision is being made to allow deployment of medical interns in Covid Management duties under the supervision of Senior Doctors and Nurses.
Amid the rising cases of coronavirus disease, PM on Monday authorized key decisions to boost the availability of medical personnel to fight deadly virus.
- NEET-PG Exam to be postponed for at least 4 months
- Medical personnel completing 100 days of covid duties will be given priority in forthcoming regular Government recruitments.
- Medical interns to be deployed in Covid Management duties under the supervision of their faculty.
- Final year MBBS students can be utilized for tele-consultation and monitoring of mild Covid cases under supervision of faculty.
- B.Sc./GNM Qualified Nurses to be utilized in full-time Covid nursing duties under the supervision of Senior Doctors and Nurses.
- Medical personnel completing 100 days of Covid duties will be given Prime Minister’s Distinguished Covid National Service Saamman.