1. All the Government functions to start with the State song of Assam and will end with National Anthem.
2. In all the Government Functions and programmes it is mandatory to wear hand-woven Assamese ‘Gamosa’.
3. In all the Government programmes it is mandatory to serve regional food.
4. The Death anniversary of Tarunram Phukan to be organized as ‘Desh Bhakt Divas' on July 28.
5. Gopinath Bordoloi Death Anniversary i.e. August 5 will be observed as “Employee Day”. On the occasion, 10 employees will be awarded at the state level.
6. The guardian ministers will stay for 3 days in the districts in which total lockdown has been imposed.
7. The government employees will have to provide NOC certificates by paying the electricity bill till July.
8. It's mandatory for all the government employees to regularly pay the electricity bill from August; failing to do so salary will be deducted from the employees.
9. TET qualified certificate will be valid for lifetime instead of 7 years but the retirement age will be applicable.