California: Apple's next-generation iPhone 13 is finally out in the open and the company has launched the new device in five new colours at the most awaited tech events of the year in California, US. Apple has revealed the new flagship devices with some incremental updates and said that iPhone 13 had been designed using recycled material.
The company has retained the design with a slight camera module setup. “Today we’re thrilled to introduce our next-generation of iPhone!” said Apple CEO Tim Cook before the product was revealed.
iPhone 13 has been launched in three variants starting from 128GB which is priced at $799. The company will be selling it in 256GB and 512GB variants as well.
iPhone 13 mini starts at $699 for the 128GB variant, will also have 256GB and 512GB variants.
Apple iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini launched in five colours, including a new pink colour.
Here's all you need to know about iPhone 13 series:
· The iPhone 13 looks similar to the iPhone 12 models.
· There is an iPhone 13 and an iPhone 13 mini, both with diagonal lenses.
· The iPhone 13 series has a ceramic shield front and features IP68 water resistance.
· Both iPhones have a more advanced display that’s 20 percent brighter.
· New iPhone 13 can provide up to 2.5 hours of additional battery life, compared to the iPhone 12.
· iPhone 13 cameras come with larger sensors for better night-time photography and have a new Cinematic mode for video.